Competition to win a gift card redeemable for 7 group personal training sessions at the MyFitness Estonia location of your choice. Competition is open March 1 – March 31, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18+ to enter.
- In order to enter, create a TrainAway account and enter the code MYFPT in the “Invitation code” field at sign up. You will then automatically be entered into the competition.
- MyFitness employees are not eligible to enter.
- The winner will receive a gift card in the value of €420, redeemable for seven (7) group personal training sessions at any MyFitness Estonia gym.
- Group personal trainings include four (4) people, the winner of the competition and three (3) others who may be invited at the winner’s discretion. The same 3 people do not have to attend each training session.
- More than 4 people are not allowed to attend the training sessions.
- The gift card is not redeemable for any other goods or services offered by MyFitness. Any additional discretionary costs associated with the training (food, beverages, exercise gear, etc.) must be borne entirely by the winner and/or their guests.
- All 7 training sessions must be used within one year of winning the competition, i.e. by March 31, 2019. Any sessions not redeemed by this date will expire.
- The gift card is non-transferable and each training session must be arranged and attended by the winner.
- The winner is personally responsible for arranging the time and date of each training session.
- All 7 sessions do not have to be used at the same MyFitness Estonia location.
- The winner is welcome to specify their preference of personal trainer to lead each session, with the understanding that their preferred trainer may not be available.
- MyFitness reserves the right to reschedule or relocate group personal training sessions based on trainer availability or other unforeseeable circumstances.
- One winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entrants at the end of the four-week competition period.
- The winners be announced on social media and will also receive notifications by email.
- The winner’s acceptance of the reward is considered as granting authorization to use his/her name in social media, advertising, PR campaigns, and other events and publications without paying an additional fee to the winner and without signing an additional agreement to this effect.
- TrainAway reserves the unilateral right to cancel the competition and refuse to issue rewards in cases of rule violation or under force majeure circumstances. In this event an announcement to this effect will be made as soon as possible to TrainAway users via email and social media.
- All complaints in relation to TrainAway and/or the organization and/or conduct of this competition must be submitted in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2018 to be considered. Complaint must contain requester’s first and last name and a description of possible dissatisfaction. TrainAway will review the complaint within 5 working days of receipt and notify the complainant of its decision in writing to the address specified in the complaint.