Win a free trip for two to Milan with TrainAway
Competition to win a free trip from Dublin to Milan for you and a friend. Competition is open February 15 – March 31, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18+ to enter.
- In order to enter, create a TrainAway account and enter the code ESCAPETA in the “Invitation code” field at sign-up. You will then automatically be entered into the competition.
- The winner will receive round-trip airfare from Dublin to Milan and 3 nights’ stay (Thursday-Sunday) in a 4* hotel for themselves and one additional person.
- Any additional nights’ hotel stay beyond Thursday – Sunday is at the winner’s discretion and personal expense.
- TrainAway will only cover the cost of one hotel room for the winner and their guest; if the winner and their guest would like to stay in separate hotel rooms, it is at the winner’s discretion and expense.
- TrainAway will cover airfare and hotel up to €500 for the winner and their guest. If the airfare and/or hotel stay exceeds €500 the winner is personally responsible for the difference.
- If the cost of airfare and hotel stay is less than €500, TrainAway is not obligated to spend the difference on other aspects of the trip, i.e. local travel, meals, etc.
- The winner and their guest are personally responsible for the cost of local travel, meals, and other discretionary costs associated with the trip.
- TrainAway will cover airfare and hotel stay for no more than two people (the winner and their guest). If the winner would like more than one person to accompany him/her, that person is entirely responsible for their own airfare, accommodation, and other expenses.
- TrainAway will only cover airfare between Dublin and Milan; if the winner and/or the person they choose to bring with them is not based in Dublin, airfare to Dublin is at the winner’s expense.
- The trip must be taken between May and July 2018.
- Airfare and accommodation bookings will be handled by TrainAway.
- One winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entrants at the end of the six-week competition period.
- The winners be announced on social media and will also receive notifications by email.
- The winner’s acceptance of the reward is considered as granting authorization to use his/her name in social media, advertising, PR campaigns, and other events and publications without paying an additional fee to the winner and without signing an additional agreement to this effect.
- TrainAway reserves the unilateral right to cancel the competition and refuse to issue rewards in cases of rule violation or under force majeure circumstances. In this event an announcement to this effect will be made as soon as possible to TrainAway users via email and social media.
- All complaints in relation to TrainAway and/or the organization and/or conduct of this competition must be submitted in writing by e-mail to email@example.com by March 31, 2018 to be considered. Complaint must contain requester’s first and last name and a description of possible dissatisfaction. TrainAway will review the complaint within 5 working days of receipt and notify the complainant of its decision in writing to the address specified in the complaint.