Win a year of free workouts with TrainAway
Competition for the duration of TrainAway’s advertising presence in MyFitness, Tallinn Airport, February 1, 2018 – November 1, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18+ to enter.
- In order to enter, send invites via the “Invite Friends” tab in the TrainAway app or the TrainAway website at trainaway.fit. If you do not already have a TrainAway account you must create one in order to invite others. Friends can be invited by email or via Facebook. Each unique (i.e. invites sent to discrete email addresses or Facebook accounts) invite sent counts as one entry into the competition. Only the user sending the invite is thereby entered into the competition, NOT the person receiving the invite.
- Friends who receive invites during the course of the competition and create TrainAway accounts as a result are welcome to then send their own invites to their friends. These invites will then also count as entries into the competition.
- Each winner will receive forty (40) TrainAway passes to be used at the TrainAway partner gym of their choice.
- The forty passes must be used by the winner within one year (365 days) of winning the competition, after which period the passes will expire.
- A limit of eight (8) passes can be used at the same gym during the one-year redemption period.
- The passes are non-transferable and may only be used by the designated winner.
- TrainAway will select three (3) winners over the nine-month competition period. One winner will be announced in April; one winner will be announced in July; and one winner will be announced in November.
- The winners will be announced on TrainAway’s social media and will also receive notifications by email.
- The winner’s acceptance of the reward is considered as granting authorization to use his/her name in social media, advertising, PR campaigns, and other events and publications without paying an additional fee to the winner and without signing an additional agreement to this effect.
- TrainAway reserves the unilateral right to cancel the competition and refuse to issue rewards in cases of rule violation or under force majeure circumstances. In this event an announcement to this effect will be made as soon as possible to TrainAway users via email and social media.
- All complaints in relation to TrainAway and/or the organization and/or conduct of this competition must be submitted in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1, 2018 to be considered. Complaint must contain requester’s first and last name and a description of possible dissatisfaction. TrainAway will review the complaint within 5 working days of receipt and notify the complainant of its decision in writing to the address specified in the complaint.