Win a free trip to Paris with TrainAway and MyFitness
Competition to win a free trip to Paris from Riga, Tallinn, or Vilnius for you and a friend. Competition is open November 5 – November 30, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18+ to enter.
- Sign up for TrainAway using the code MYPARIS. You will then automatically be entered into the competition.
- The winner will receive round-trip airfare from Riga, Tallinn, or Vilnius to Paris and 3 nights’ stay (Thursday-Sunday) in a 3* hotel for themselves and one additional person.
- Any additional nights’ hotel stay beyond Thursday – Sunday is at the winner’s discretion and personal expense.
- TrainAway will only cover the cost of one hotel room for the winner and their guest; if the winner and their guest would like to stay in separate hotel rooms, it is at their discretion and expense.
- The winner and their guest are personally responsible for the cost of local travel, meals, and other discretionary costs associated with the trip.
- TrainAway will cover airfare and hotel stay for no more than two people (the winner and their guest). If the winner would like more than one person to accompany him/her, that person is entirely responsible for their own airfare, accommodation, and other expenses.
- TrainAway will only cover airfare between Riga, Tallinn, OR Vilnius and Paris; if the winner and/or the person they choose to bring with them are not based in Riga, Tallinn, OR Vilnius, airfare to Paris is at the winner’s or their guest’s expense.
- The trip must be taken between January 1 and June 1, 2019.
- Airfare and accommodation bookings will be handled by TrainAway.
Selection of ‘Win a free Trip to Paris’ Competition Winners
- One winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entrants at the end of the competition period.
- The winners be announced on social media and will also receive notifications by email.
- The winner’s acceptance of the reward is considered as granting authorization to use his/her name in social media, advertising, PR campaigns, and other events and publications without paying an additional fee to the winner and without signing an additional agreement to this effect.
- TrainAway reserves the unilateral right to cancel the ‘Win a free trip to Paris’ competition and refuse to issue rewards in cases of rule violation or under force majeure circumstances. In this event an announcement to this effect will be made as soon as possible to TrainAway users via email and social media.
- All complaints in relation to TrainAway and/or the organization and/or conduct of this competition must be submitted in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2018 to be considered. Complaint must contain requester’s first and last name and a description of possible dissatisfaction. TrainAway will review the complaint within 5 working days of receipt and notify the complainant of its decision in writing to the address specified in the complaint.